The introduction of ‘BYOD’ has brought with it 3 key questions.
As Head of Science, Andy Pulham puts it,
1. what sort of things can we do as classroom teachers with the improved staff IT provision?
2. what can we not do on our classroom PC at the moment , but would like to do?
3. what are the benefits of having our own truly portable and customisable device during our normal working hours and the ability to take it home?
Here are a few ideas to get you started…
- Teach with your iphone – apps to use in the classroom [via edutopia]
- A great app for giving feedback to students
- ipads in education
- MyScript stylus app
- ICTEvangelist Blog
- Marking with an ipad [via Wellington College]
- ipads in MfL
Please add more in the Comments section below…