SOME IDEAS ABOUT THE USE OF IT IN THE CLASSROOM
- presto.tv – used for projecting from devices to the screen
- Prezi has the same capability
- See Andy Pulham for more details!
Trying to encourage evaluative writing. Recording students with ipad. Video connector to the projector for instant replay of the video and shared analysis.
- Aurasma app – trigger images that launch video, like a QR code, but linked to an image (like a book cover or a chart). Point a device at the image and the video is triggered.
- See Rachael Shaw-Kew
- Sharing photos between students. Need BYOD to share on network drive. Uploading video as well. Clickview app could help as well.
- DT revision app – could be on BYOD
- See Pete Warne
- Using MacBook standalone devices for video editing.
- See Graham Mason