From our Maths Department
1. Revise Maths by Doing Maths
Think of a piano player practising for a recital by reading their piano notebook – it wouldn’t happen. Revise Maths by doing some questions. Where can you find questions?
– http://www.mymaths.co.uk/ browse by topic or by ‘Booster Pack’ to find questions and mini-tests. Usernames and passwords are available from your teacher.
– The Y11 Revision Programme is now fully updated and available on this website with solutions. You can browse these worksheets by topic.
– Your good old textbook has plenty of questions – particularly the ‘thin’ homework book, which includes answers.
– Past papers are a good way of revising a range of topics, but please note your areas of weakness on the attached self assessment sheets. Which brings me to…
2. Grasp the Nettle! Focus on your weakest areas.
You should have a good idea of your areas of weakness – focus…
View original post 229 more words